Accessible and accurate dysphagia assessment, onsite in your facility
Using FEES (Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow) Video Imaging
We take our partnerships seriously.
Partnering with Insight Swallow allows us to offer mobile FEES at your facility. It also means that your team has a partner in dysphagia assessment with ongoing education and consultation.
Partner facilities enter into a mutual agreement with Insight Swallow to follow all Medicare-mandated terms of service, including consolidated billing rules. The
Benefits of partnering with Insight Swallow:
Reduced costs for swallow imaging. Most partners experience a 30%-70% reduction in costs when using Insight Swallow for mobile FEES over hospital-based MBS evaluations
Priority scheduling. Once a doctor’s order has been received, we’ll be onsite within 72 hours
Written report provided within 24 hours
Expert consultation whenever needed
Speech therapists and families can participate in the onsite FEES assessment
In-service training for your staff -- two complimentary in-services per year for our partner facilities
- Improving oral intake for residents with dementia
- Dysphagia signs/symptoms that matter
- Best ways to thicken liquids (i.e. soda and coffee)
- Swallow strategies that work–and don’t work
- Swallowing needs in varied neuro diseases (i.e. parkinsons’, ALS, MS, etc.)
- Supporting residents with mealtime “behaviors”
- And a whole lot more!
How to become a partner facility:
- Contact us right here! Let us know that you are interested in becoming a partner facility.
- We’ll be in touch right away. If we aren’t currently in your area, we’ll put you at the top of our wait list to be notified when that changes.
- Sign the p
- Schedule your onboarding in-service (optional).
- Start scheduling!
Once we are partners, here is how it works:
- We require a physician’s order to schedule a mobile FEES assessment.
- Once the physician’s order is in the patient’s chart at your facility, you can schedule the assessment here.
- We’ll show up and complete the assessment. You’ll get our report within 24 hours!
Other items prospective partners should know:
- FEES assessment is a therapy service, as determined by Medicare rules. Our services are governed by consolidated billing rules, which means that Insight Swallow will invoice your facility directly and you will bill Medicare. [Reference A] [Reference B]
- In order to provide the very best service to you and your residents, we will invoice your facility directly. Upon request, we are happy to provide a superbill that you or your resident can submit to private insurance companies directly.
- We encourage your speech therapist to participate in the FEES assessment. Facility speech therapists are typically able to bill dysphagia treatment code 92526 for their time attending